Calor Gas Site

Home Forums

New Forum
Calor Gas Site

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Kreed April 6, 2019 at 3:12 pm.

• Author

jerry
    Participant

We have been hearing what sounds like metal poles or empty canisters being thrown around for the last few months. This noise lasts ’till late at night.
    Is this racket going to continue for much longer??

• #2732 Reply

susan
    Participant

The noise is dreadful especially at night when I’m trying to get to sleep. The bangs and shouts are dreadful, this infringement is against my human rights!!

• #2733 Reply

Hazel

I’ve heard this noise and it’s getting me down. I try to get my children to sleep and the bright light from there shines into my younger daughters bedroom, with the noise and the light it’s almost impossible to get her to sleep.

• #2746 Reply

Dave
    Participant

The way the calor gas site was given planning permission stinks, it should be reported to the proper authorities.

• #2971 Reply

Kreed

I understand that the calor gas site did not adhere properly to the consultation procedures that planning demands; for example no nearby residents were consulted. I believe there may have been a notice stuck on the railing of the site but considering that calor gas are at the end of an industrial cul-de-sac where nobody from Diglis ever goes, simply because there is no reason to do so,it’s hardly surprising the residents were unaware of the very real dangerous situation that this site could have on there lives and property.

Reply To: Calor Gas Site
Your information: